Celebrity Memorabilia & More: 2 Days Left
2 Days Left in March 2014 Auction
This month, celebrity memorabilia is a strong draw, with Jackie Kennedy’s shoes a bit hit:
Celebrity Memorabilia this Month Includes the Oscars:
Also a strong draw this month is Matthew McConaughey hat worn in the Dallas Buyer’s Club…for which he won an Oscar:
And from the movie, All About Eve, this Quad Movie Poster is up for auction and currently being bid on:
And we’ve even got Marlon Brando’s hat from his role in the Godfather, but it isn’t going to last long at this rate:
We’ve got much more in this March auction, including an iconic dress worn by Princess Diana, several pieces of British Football sports memorabilia including signed shirts from Liverpool. Several historic documents are on auction this month as well, ranging from an autographed Abraham Lincoln letter to handwritten pages from Martin Luther King’s “Stride Toward Freedom”.
- First, you must register before March 27th 5:00 PDT. If you have never registered before, use this page to register. If you have registered before, please use your login and password.
- You may bid via EMAIL, FAX, PHONE and INTERNET.
- Extended bidding begins at 5:00 PDT – To be included in extended bidding, you must have placed a bid on that item before 5:00 PDT.
- For any lot that has two or more bidders, bidding will remain open until 30 minutes pass without a bid being placed on that INDIVIDUAL LOT.
- When you are the high bidder on an item, you will receive email notification.
- When you have been outbid, you will receive email notification.
- When you place a bid but are immediately outbid, you will receive notification on your computer screen — You will not receive an email notification.
- Each lot item has a minimum bid, which you can see on its individual page
- To bid, you navigate to the item’s page and scroll to the bottom. You click on the dropdown menu of incremental bid amounts. You can choose the next minimum bid, or an amount higher.
- If you choose a “maximum bid” the auction program will bid for you in increments of 10% up to your maximum bid.